How can we help?
- How do I measure by volume vs by weight?
- What is the shelf life of your epoxy resin products?
- Will epoxy be damaged if stored in freezing or cold temperatures?
- What is the minimum application temperature for epoxy?
- Sanding guidelines for applying multiple coats of product.
- How much clamping pressure do I use for an epoxy glue joint?
- What are the causes for fish-eyes or craters in Mirror Coat?
- Will UV light affect System Three epoxies?
- What is your best product for gap-filling?
The basics. If you've never used liquid epoxy resins before, or if you are puzzled by how these materials work, here are some FAQ's and short articles about the System Three® products' uses and epoxy resin technology in general.
Two-part liquid epoxy resins are reactive chemicals and are moderately hazardous before they are mixed and cured. Here are some recommendations on how to safely handle, use, and dispose of System Three® epoxy and polyurethane products.
Optimum results for your project many times center around starting with a properly prepared surface. Here are recommendations and short articles on how to prepare surfaces properly before applying your System Three® product.
This section has specific, product by product, descriptions, uses, and tips on application. Many articles have links to videos.