System Three offers a variety of epoxy adhesive that are formulated to meet a wide range of applications.
Structural Adhesives: High Performance, waterproof adhesives that are rated for load bearing construction and repairs.
- T-88: Our comprehensive structural adhesive that stands up to adverse application and service conditions. T-88 is the perfect choice as your on-hand epoxy adhesive to keep in the shop or truck.
- G-2: Excels in woodworking applications. G-2’s long, no-rush working time makes it an excellent choice for fine joinery and furniture making. G-2 is a great choice for bonding oily woods like teak and other tropical woods.
- GelMagic: A toughened, non-sagging, gap filling adhesive that has a consistency similar to vaseline. It forms a permanent bond that is highly impact and fracture resistant. GelMagic can withstand elevated service temperatures and can be post cured for improved properties.
- Metlweld: Forms a permanent, non-brittle bond with high impact and creep resistance. Metlweld will bond tenaciously to most metals including mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and copper alloys. It also bonds to glass, stone, concrete, and masonry. It's our epoxy of choice for bonding dissimilar materials.
Hobbyist Adhesives: Quick setting water resistant epoxy adhesives designed to form a strong bond rapidly. Not rated for load bearing repairs and construction.
- Quick Cure 5 and 15: Are excellent choices when you need a good, strong glue that will bond two materials together in minutes. Use to quickly seal edges and cracks, or fill small knot and screw holes.
When exposed to exterior conditions there are a few factors that you need to account for before choosing an adhesive, particularly when gluing wood components together. Check out our article Using Epoxy Adhesive for Outdoor Wood to see if your outdoor project is suited for an epoxy adhesive.
For product selection of the best adhesive for your substrate, see chart below.
System Three Adhesive Selection Guide.